The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides funding for the rent subsidies for those eligible for the program. All dwelling units must meet Housing Quality Standards (HQS) set by HUD. PVHA inspectors conduct initial (move-in) as well as  annual unit inspections to ensure compliance with these standards. If you are interested in becoming a Section 8 Landlord, please call the PVHA Section 8 Office at (609) 484-9308. We have provided for your use a link to commonly used PVHA forms and a link to IRS Form W-9.

Register as a Section 8 Landlord